Copyright and data re-use
You may re-use any of the metadata and list of resources content on the ADLS website provided you reference the source of the material (including URL).
Any material featured on the ADLS website that is either Crown copyright or has its copyright vested in the Crown (”Crown Copyright Material”) other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos may be downloaded free of charge to file or printer and then further reproduced free of charge in any format or medium without requiring specific permission provided that:
1. the download and/or reproduction is done for the purpose of:
b) private study,
c) internal circulation within an organisation; and
2. the material is reproduced accurately and is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context; and
3. the source of the material (including URL) is identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
Any other use of Crown Copyright Material on the Data for Neighbourhoods and Regeneration website requires prior consent from The Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. Applications should be made to:
The Copyright Unit, HMSO
St Clements House
NORWICH NR3 1BQ
Telephone: 01603 62 1000
Fax: 01603 72 3000
You must obtain authorisation to download or reproduce material that is not Crown Copyright Material directly from the copyright holders concerned.
You may link directly to any pages hosted on the ADLS website. You can use the resources on this website in three different ways:
- You can link directly to any of the pages on this website by simply copying the relevant URL into your web-pages
- You are free to download the list of resources to use in any way you wish (please reference this website as the source of the material including the URL)