This website has been designed with accessibility in mind. If you are having difficulty using this website or we haven’t supported your choice of browsing technology to your satisfaction, please contact us.
This web site supports a number of access keys:
- a – Go to this page on accessibility
- 0 – Go to the Home page
- 1 – Go to the “Find administrative data” page
- 2 – Go to the “Services for researchers” page
- 3 – Go to the “Services for data holders” page
- 4 – Go to the “ADLS resources” page
- 5 – Go to the “Quick links” page
- u – Go to the “About us” page
- c – Go to the “Contact” page
- n – Go to the “News” page
- r – Go to the “Register” page
- h – Go to the “Help” page
Using access keys
Access keys allow users to quickly navigate around the site. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox support access links. Most assistive browsers will also support access links.
Press and hold the Alt key and tap the relevant access key to focus on a link, then press the Enter key to open the link.
Press and hold the Shift and Alt keys, and tap the relevant access key to open the link.
Press and hold the Alt key, and tap the relevant access key to open the link.